Name: Jessica Graf
Hometown: Cranston, Rhode Island
Current city: Los Angeles, California
Occupation: VIP concierge
Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, loud, and loyal.
Favorite activities: Going out to eat long meals with great people.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Giving up a summer of traveling to share a toilet with 15 other people.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I’m going to find the best male competitor in the game and the two of us are going to clean house!
My life’s motto is… Do it with passion, or not at all.
What would you take into the house, and why?
– My dog [because] he’s a great roommate
– Instagram. How do I go three months without spying on people?!
– A makeup artist for live shows. Girls love that stuff!
Fun facts about yourself:
– I’ve lived in eight states
– I love doing yoga
– I’m very nocturnal
– Making people laugh makes me happy
– My boobs are real