Hometown: Parsippany, NJ
Current city: Wanaque, NJ
Occupation: Former undercover cop
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, competitive, and funny.
Favorite activities: Motorcycle riding, fishing, and playing golf.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Missing my family and missing work.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I don’t know all of them, but it would be Mike “Boogie” Malin. He made me laugh and was a strategist.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Honestly, no. I believe that anyone that goes into the game with a set strategy is set for failure. [There is] too many twists and turns, so it’s hard to create one without knowing the players involved.
My life’s motto is…
What would you take into the house and why?
– A family picture to see my family.
– My wedding ring to think about my wife.
– A cell phone to call my family.
Fun facts about yourself:
– I ran for office for Passaic County Freeholder.
– I MUST take baths at night.
– I was called “The Hammer” in college.
– I was my state wrestling champion in high school and also earned a football scholarship to Northwestern University.
– After college, I put my muscle to use in the NYPD and became a lead in their OCID (Organized Crime Investigation Division).
Don’t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.
Then, be sure to check out the Big Brother Live Feeds—exclusively available through CBS All Access—when they start rolling on Thursday, June 28 when the episode ends on the West Coast at 10 PM PT / 1 AM ET.