Hometown: Plainview, NY
Current city: Encino, CA
Occupation: Life coach
Three adjectives that describe you: Personable, intuitive, and dramatic.
Favorite activities: Taking Pure Barre classes, meditation, and watching reality television.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Not having my crystals, essential oils, yoga mat, books, or my journal. I have my daily rituals for self-love and I would have to come up with new ways to make time for myself.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
My favorite Big Brother Houseguest was Victor Arroyo from Season 18. I know that’s kind of shocking. But I was just always rooting for him—especially when he got back in the house after winning the Battle Back. He was such a good competitor and had such a beautifully sweet side to him. I just loved his energy so much as a human being and genuinely enjoyed watching his journey. Plus, he and Nicole are literally a match made in heaven.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I do. I’m going to use my intuition, my sensitivity to energy, and my messages from my guides to help me direct which way to move throughout the house. I plan to be that person that creates a sense of calm in the house, instead of bad energy.
My life’s motto is…
Everything is happening for the highest good of every person.
What would you take into the house and why?
– My crystal.
– Essential oils/diffuser.
– My journal. All of these things have transformed my quality of life so much. I’m all about good vibes and positive energy and all three of those things help me feel zen.
Fun facts about yourself:
– I’m often caught sleeping with my eyes open, which is terrifying for those I live with.
– Years ago, I went to a psychic medium with the hopes of connecting with my deceased grandfather, but the medium surprised me by revealing I would soon be one of the most influential self-help women in the world.
– If I sense bad energy with family or friends I will (without invitation) start to sage them until the negativity is cleared.
– I have a blog called From Betches To Buddhas.
Don’t miss the two-hour Season 20 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 27 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.
Then, be sure to check out the Big Brother Live Feeds—exclusively available through CBS All Access—when they start rolling on Thursday, June 28 when the episode ends on the West Coast at 10 PM PT / 1 AM ET.