Current city: Oak Park, Illinois
Three adjectives that describe you: Affectionate, charismatic, and creative.
Favorite activities: Dancing, painting, and photography.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think the most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house would be leaving my family and friends and a potential of feeling very alone.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I personally liked Dan from Season 10. He was the perfect mix of smart and funny, conniving and yet such a well-liked guy. He played a great game.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I just believe in being myself and genuinely getting to know the housemates. I’m someone who observes actions and can be fun but laid back. I know from experience that if you ask someone about themselves and show true interest they tend to confide in you.
My life’s motto is…
“What you think about me is none of my business.”
What would you take into the house and why?
– I’d like to bring a journal to write my thoughts.
– My makeup bag cause helloooooo it’s makeup.
Fun facts about yourself:
– My first job out of college was driving the Hershey Kissmobile and was a gypsy for a year, traveling across the country.
– I just recently ran a half marathon at Walt Disney World.
– I have six best friends ’cause I really don’t believe in the ride or die, one bestie mentality.
– I don’t grow much underarm hair and I don’t use deodorant because I don’t sweat under my arms (my husband thinks I’m a freak of nature).
– I’m a big DIY girl and love learning new things, so I’ve learned to do a lot of things myself, including cutting my hair, sewing my own clothes and taking my own photos.
Don’t miss the two-hour Season 21 premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 25 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.
Then, be sure to check out the Big Brother Live Feeds—exclusively available through CBS All Access—when they start rolling on Thursday, June 26 when the episode ends on the West Coast at 10 PM PT / 1 AM ET.